Security & Reliability
Level I CISP Certified—The highest certification level for PCI DSS Compliance. Rock-solid reliability provided by FreeBSD, Apache, PHP and MySQL.let's talk
Mountain Commerce eCommerce software is built using FreeBSD, PHP and MySQL. This popular open-source development environment is proven to excel in security, reliability, and performance compared to the mainstream commercial alternatives. Up-time for servers running FreeBSD is often measured in years, while the competition rarely goes beyond thirty days without needing a reboot to patch critical security vulnerabilities. Compare FreeBSD, Linux and Windows.
- Level I CISP Certified—The highest certification level for PCI DSS Compliance
- 128 bit SSL encryption with GeoTrust Certificates
- Sensitive data is stored in encrypted format
- IP Blocking for catalog
- IP Access list for administrative tools
- Exclude sales by country for enhanced fraud protection
- Granular permissions module for administrative access control
- Payment gateway and application servers in same data center, improving credit card transaction performance and security*
*When using Card & Check Services payment gateway.